Join the team from GoDaddy and Google to learn how to easily connect your store to Google, list your products for free, and promote them with Smart Shopping campaigns. We’ll introduce the new Google channel, discuss the value of free listings and smart shopping campaigns and walk you through how to set up the channel for your store.
What is the Google channel?
- Together, GoDaddy and Google have created a product for GoDaddy online store customers to integrate with Google easily and seamlessly
- With the new Google channel, you can get set up on Google for free, providing you with more opportunities to get discovered and drive sales
- In a few simple steps, the Google channel will allow you to connect to Google and get set up on Free Listings and smart shopping campaigns
- List your products across Google’s various properties (YouTube, google search, and others)
- Your products will be automatically listed to google properties for free (which you mention in free listings)
- The service can all be managed within your GoDaddy account with daily budgets and reporting dashboards to track performance and manage listing all in one place
- We’re thrilled to bring these updates to small businesses like you!
For additional information, a presentation handout, Q&A, and discussion, please visit GoDaddy's online community.